Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blog Number Six: Benefits of Marijuana Reform

I decided to write my blog on the "Benefits of Marijuana Reform" written by the American Machine Blog. I feel as though this has been a hot issue amongst many people in my age genre. I support The American Machines opinion of legalizing marijuana. To me I feel as though every point that was mentioned in the blog was correct. Can you imagine how great it would be if the government could gain 778,000,000 dollars just off of tax revenue? Not only would it offer jobs but it would also help the DEA in solving more harsh drug related issues. The drug smuggling crime would decrease and people would no longer be giving money to criminals. I have no idea as to when the state or government will take as to really thinking about legalizing marijuana. I feel as though it will benefit is some many areas. I am not saying that marijuana is necessary a great thing for everyone but neither is alcohol or tobacco.
I thought that the writer of The American Machine found a great, creative article to use. I enjoyed reading all the replies as well.
Brianna Monks

No comments:

Post a Comment